The seller is Bibetta Limited (we, us and our). Our website is www.bibetta.com.
The customer is a person, company or organisation who wish to buy goods from the seller (you and your).
We reserve the right to change these Trading Terms from time to time without prior notice by changing them on our website, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
UK law is the applicable law.
While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur.
All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
Prices are correct at time of publishing and include Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Please note all prices are displayed in GBP £s only.
All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations where appropriate.
If a product is recalled for any reason, we will make our best endeavours to contact the relevant customers.
Please browse through our store and add items to your shopping basket. Once you have finished, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will have an opportunity to check the items you are buying; then guided through the delivery process (address details to send the goods to) and payment process (where the payment for the order will be taken).
You have the option to cancel the order on the website at any time up to the point where the actual payment is taken. An email will be sent confirming details of the order.
All items are subject to availability and we will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered become unavailable.
All orders need to be paid for in full before they can be dispatched. You can pay for your order with a choice of credit or debit card or PayPal. Through our Payment Service Provider (Stripe) we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We accept the following debit cards Maestro and Visa Electron. The checkout process will guide you through the payment process and will take you to the payment processor site or PayPal to authorise the payment.
We accept the following currencies for payment:
No credit card details are held on our systems. All details are collected by Stripe or PayPal on behalf of Bibetta.
Any communication between the shopper and Stripe is encrypted and meets PCI-DSS requirements. Shoppers are also protected from fraudulent use of their card in a “card not present” environment, by their card issuers. The card issuers provide the right for shopper to dispute a transaction if the goods/services did not arrive or if the card was used fraudulently.
All orders are packed and dispatched within 1 working days of being received. Our aim is to despatch same working day for orders received by midday. A despatch note is sent out with each order. If for any reason the dispatch of your order is delayed we will inform you by email. An invoice is emailed separately once the order has been dispatched.
We deliver to the UK, most of the countries in Europe and a few other countries around the world. If you do not see your country in the country drop down list during the checkout process, please contact us to see if we can include it.
If you need to return one or more items and have an account with us, please use the returns process in your account: – Click Completed Orders then click Return Item(s) next to order in question and follow the returns process on screen.
Alternatively please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
You are entitled to cancel your order before the products are dispatched.
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU distance Selling Directive, see http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm for further details. If you wish to return a product for any reason, send it back to us (with the original packaging) and delivery note and reason for return and we’ll refund or replace it.
Any goods returned should be in a perfect condition and not been used. You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach us. We advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning any part of your order.Only the value of the goods will be refunded. We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and therefore cannot be refunded. Returns and exchanges will be processed as soon as possible after arrival (latest 7 days after receipt).
Please return faulty goods for a full refund.
All our products are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery. We will not replace goods we believe have been subjected to excess wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse or which have not been used in accordance with Bibetta’s usage and wash/dry care instructions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any comments or complaints about any of our products supplied to you, please contact us using the details supplied on the Contact page.
1. The promoter is: Bibetta LTD
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18+ only.
3. There is no purchase necessary and no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Entrants must answer the question included on the competition post.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted on each page (optional).
6. Closing date & time will be listed in each competition post. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate information provided by any 3rd party associated with this competition.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any element of the prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random and winners will be announced on the Bibetta Facebook page and messaged directly where possible. If the winner does not claim the prize or cannot be notified within 7 days of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize to the winner and select an alternative winner. The winner will be notified when the prize has been sent.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/ her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data related to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a 3rd party without their permission.
16. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Bibetta is based and registered in the UK.
Company Registration No: 5116889
VAT Registration No: 942 7899 67
82B High St
Bibetta Limited’s total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by us to the customer. Bibetta Limited shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way